Monday 10 September 2012

New Website and other news

Hi folks.
Been away longer than I thought.
Here's an update on recent activity in very short, concise sentences.
1. Have decided the MRes at Plymouth was not for me. Wrong time, wrong place, wrong course. So I have cut and run!
2. I shall be working this year on my portfolio. Getting it up to date and enjoying photography again, doing my own projects and building current work, so I will have a decent, up to date portfolio for any future interviews.
3. I shall be conducting infrequent lectures at University College Falmouth on The Family Album in the Digital Age and maybe other stuff.
4. I shall be assisting on the Art and Design Foundation course at Truro College until the Christmas break.

So it's all busy busy!
Go look at my new website. It has many galleries and pretty things as well as contact details.
Liz Best Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment