Friday 9 December 2011

Friday 9th December

I have just composed my letter to Patricia.
It is written on handmade textured paper, in a matching envelope. I believe in writing proper letters, by hand, on nice paper. It's all about the object for me! Oh and I won't start ranting about how hard it is to buy nice writing paper and envelopes any more (but it is impossible!).
I had to be quite gentle and tactful in the letter, as I spoke to someone yesterday, who pointed out that getting a random letter from a complete stranger, saying they have your wedding album and they've been tracing you, might be construed as 'creepy'.
I can see their point. I can only hope that she's not easily freaked out, and that curiosity gets the better of her. After all, that's why I started all this........curiosity. It is the bane and the blessing of most artists.
Now.....everybody cross their fingers, I'm off to the post box.

No comments:

Post a Comment