Wednesday 7 December 2011

Update to 7th Dec

Earlier today, I decided that things would be much easier if I paid someone to trace Patricia.
I ordered the trace, I paid my money and waited.
I expected it to be a couple of days at least, so imagine my shock and surprise when about 2 hours after my order went through, I had a lovely email from someone called David at the tracing service, complete with a current address for Patricia!
Writing implements out! Lovely writing paper out! (This is vital to my project as it links in with the idea of treasured objects. Email is the current equivalent of the digital album. Type, send, read then throw away. I like letters, especially pretty ones that someone has taken time over. You want to keep them).
Oh look, I'm digressing again! I shall have a letter sent by the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment