Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Waiting Game

OK, starting to get slightly antsy now (this is quite normal for me).
I sent the letter before the weekend. It had my phone numbers and address on. How long shall I wait for a response?
If she was going to ring, surely she would have by now.
But then, if she's writing a letter, I should wait at least a week before stressing out.
I can't help thinking though, that I won't get anything back. I know I worry a lot, about nearly everything, but I do try to keep faith in people.
Oh, I'm so confused!
I'll wait for a week, then start thinking about how this project should proceed if she doesn't want to know.
Everyone cross your fingers for me!

2 comments:

  1. chill out, give her until the New Year, there are oodles of reasons why she hasn't replied...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd give it at least 3 weeks and christmas is in the way - mid Jan and then make plans...

    ReplyDelete